Uptodown.id – Hello, how are you? Meet again with us who present a series of tutorials and news about today’s technology. Well on this occasion, we will discuss an interesting question about how to move iPhone photos to laptops, which we will discuss in the article below.
Iphone is a product of Apple company which is very famous for its camera quality. and the results of the photos taken were very clear and natural.
Even though the iphone camera is very small, it’s the mega pixel size. however, the iPhone is able to rival the larger Androd camera in pixel size. like the iPhone 6 which only has an 8 mega pixel camera for the back camera and 1.2 Mp for the front camera.
And able to compete with its opponents namely android phones that already have a size of more than 12 Mp. yes it is undeniable that apple products are the best in the affairs of the camera,
But Apple’s friendliness is in its storage memory, it is very frustrating for users who can only afford to buy only with 16 GB of memory which often experiences memory fullness.
Maybe some people do not know how to move iPhone photos to reduce storage. yes indeed many people call the iPhone cellphone is very complicated, but you don’t need to worry, because we will share ways to move iPhone photos to laptop or PC easily, so keep watching this article.
How to Move iPhone Photos to a Laptop
Also read: How to reset iPhone iPhone
There are several ways you can do to move iPhone photos to a laptop, here are some ways you can do.
1. Using a Lightning Cable
The following steps:
- Connect your iPhone to your laptop with a lightning cable.
- After connecting File Explorer is automatically displayed on your laptop or PC.
- will then appear, the command “allow the computer to access photos and videos“Will appear on your iPhone cellphone.
- Then select “Allow” so that your iPhone can be read on your laptop or PC.
- Next, select an iPhone storage location. Usually the folder displayed is the DCIM folder.
- Select the photos you want to move. Then right-click on the selection copy.
- Select the folder where you want to save the photo file and right-click on Paste.
2. Save and back up to icloud
Also read: How to Reset iPad
iCloud is an Apple service that can connect and synchronize all information and activities on Apple devices.
icloud Works on iPod Touch, iPhone, Apple TV, iPad, Mac, and PC. When you use iCloud, the latest photos are automatically saved to iCloud.
Saving to iCloud
Before you save photos to your iCloud account, complete the following steps:
- Make sure your software is updated on your iPhone, Mac, iPad, iPod Touch or Apple TV.
- Next, set up iCloud on all your devices. If you use an iCloud download PC for Windows, make sure you sign in to iCloud on all devices with the same Apple ID.
- Connect your device to Wi-Fi.
- After running the above command, you need to activate iCloud Photos.
Move photos to iCloud.
- On a Mac, open System Preferences> iCloud. Click the selection button next to the photo and select iCloud Photos.
- On your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, open Settings (your name)> iCould> Photos and activate iCloud Photos.
- On Apple TV, go to Settings> iCloud ID> iCloud Photos.
- Follow the steps on your PC to set iCloud Photos.
After syncing photos to iOS devices, turn on iTunes icloud photos on iOS devices.
then the message “Photos and videos synced from iTunes will be deleted” will appear.
Photos and videos that are synchronized from your computer still exist on your computer, but are deleted from your iOS device.
Photos and Videos You can return to your Apple / iOS device by first activating iCloud Photos on a Mac or PC.
Additionally, photos from your computer / PC are uploaded to iCloud, permissions granted and photos stored on all devices.
Moving photos from iPhone to laptop or PC is not easy. The same applies to transferring videos from iPhone to laptop or PC.
Also read: How to Check an iPhone
That is our discussion on How to Transfer iPhone Photos to a Laptop. with the steps above, you can try it on your iphone phone.
Thank you for visiting our website. check out our other articles, because we present many tips and tricks and tutorials about the latest technology. Thanks.