How to Flash Lenovo A6000- It is unfortunate to replace an Android device that suddenly boots, and has not been used for a long time, and needs to be done to flash.
Well, here we will explain how to update / flash Lenovo A6000. Here we explain only for this type because every Android smartphone will be different in its implementation.
Causes Why Flashing Is Needed
Before continuing, learn first what is the meaning of flashing. Flashing is the process of reinstalling a smartphone that is experiencing software problems.
Later, as if the smartphone will return to normal conditions when you first buy it.
See also: How to Unlock Bootloader
Things that must be done to flash include:
- Slow or lag
- The smartphone restarts by itself
- Applications often stop suddenly
- Forgot password
How to Flash Lenovo A6000 with a Computer
Do this method using a computer or laptop.
The following are combat tools for the flashing process that you must prepare.
See also: How to Use KingRoot
How to flash Lenovo A6000
- Install it Lenovo USB Driver
Turn Off / turn off your Lenovo A6000.
- Connect to PC
Connect your Lenovo HP to the PC using the data cable together with pressing volume UP.
- Run the application QFil.exe.
Open / Run the application QFil.exe. that has been installed on your computer.
- Insert the Firmware file
After the HP is connected to the PC, then you click browse and enter the firmware file that you downloaded earlier.
Click the load XML menu and enter the file patcho.xml then click open. In this process you just wait until the process is complete.
Wait until your Lenovo cellphone restarts automatically. and the flashing process is complete.
How to Flash Lenovo A6000 without a Computer
Before starting the process you have to prepare the material like the firmware.
Here’s how to flash without a computer using an SD card:
- Transfer the firmware downloaded to the SD card and can be through someone else’s card reader or cellphone.
- To flash without using a computer, use recovery that has been used to repair the damage. Simply press the power button + volume up + volume simultaneously.
- Take advantage of the volume buttons to scroll up and down and the power button to OK.
- See photos of diaas and choose Wipe Data / Factory Reset. This method can erase your data and can be skipped but an error message will appear when you turn it on.
- Then select Apply update list from sdCard. Then select the firmware that you downloaded.
- Then drag or drag right to confirm flashing.
- Just wait until the process is complete.
See also: How to Flash Samsung Phones
So that’s the 2 ways to flashing the Lenovo A6000 HP, make sure you pay close attention to the steps carefully so that no errors occur during the flashing process, Hopefully useful.
Flashing is the process of reinstalling software / ROM / OS (operating system) and is useful for repairing programs in case of problems, updating the latest software, or wanting to reduce the level of software currently used
Lenovo Formerly known as Legend Group, that is the largest PC manufacturer / manufacturer in the People’s Republic of China. In 2004, Lenovo was the eighth largest PC manufacturer in the world. and also Lenovo sells servers, laptops, cameras and cellphones.
Flashing is safe if you understand, and follow the steps correctly.