How to Backup Whatsapp to Google Drive & Restore Chat Messages – Whatsapp is one of the social media for chatting that supports and supports various device platforms, especially for smart phones with the Android or iOS operating system.
Currently Whatsapp is probably one of the most popular social media applications for chatting in the world, in our own country.
Indonesia Whatsapp is one of the most popular social media chats used by everyone, from young people to old people.
With active users of Whatsapp reaching one billion users, this is of course because Whatsapp has many advantages when paired with other social media chats.
Although there are now many social media chats that are already quite sophisticated, their popularity still cannot beat WhatsApp.
Simple and neat interface or whatsapp interface makes users comfortable when using social media applications, other than that it is no less important as we mentioned before.
That Whatsapp application supports various platforms and operating systems so that it can be installed on various devices.
Whatsapp from time to time has a pretty good development, especially in terms of features that are increasingly complete and sophisticated to pamper its users.
One of the excellent features in the Whatsapp social media application is that it allows users to do Backup and Return or commonly referred to as Backup and Recovery.
With this feature users can easily switch devices using only one Whatsapp account without having to worry about losing their data.
How to Backup WhatsApp Chat to Google Drive
Here below we will share articles on How to Restore Whatsapp Data and WhatsApp Data Backup to Google Drive, Easy and Fast below, see carefully.
See also: How to Send an Android Application
- The first step, please click the button whatsapp menu (dot 3 button located in the upper right corner).
- Friend then select Settings Menu and enter the menu Chat Settings.
- If you are already in the Chat Settings or Chat Settings section in the WhatsApp social media application, the next step, please click on the menu Chat Backup.
- The next step, if you are already in the Backup section, click back up button.
- Now the process of backing up data in whatsapp to the account Google Drive You are in progress, wait for the process to finish fully, for this process minimum battery on your cellphone must be above 20% if under 20%, the process will automatically stop or stop.
How to restore WhatsApp Data from Google Drive
See also: How to Activate Dark Mode on WhatsApp …
- The first step that must be done to restore WhatsApp Data from Google Drive that you backup is, please open it first to WhatsApp application which will be filled with data that has been-backup previously, it could be on your new device or you can also use an old device as long as the WhatsApp application data has been deleted first.
- After that, enter it phone number You that you use for your Whatsapp account that you have backed up or backed up to Google drive You before.
- Then click the Next green button below. Then wait a while until you get a message verification code from Whatsapp to enter the verification column.
- Enter the verification code you received from Whatsapp before, sometimes this step will be automatically skipped if the card with the number you used for whatsapp was previously on the new whatsapp device.
- Please wait a moment, the Whatsapp application will automatically search your WhatsApp data backup history in Google Drive before.
- If the process at number five has been completed and a backup file has been found before (marked with words Reserve Found).
- Wait for the process of recovering Whatsapp data to your new device until it is 100% complete. The duration of this process depends on how much data you backup from your previous WhatsApp account.
- If your WhatsApp data reset process is complete now, please click the Next button.
- Next, please enter your name and profile photo for your WhatsApp account, such as when you registered your Whatsapp account for the first time, then click the green Next button as shown in the red circle below.
- Nahh finished after that whatsapp data that you previously deleted, now it is back to normal.
See also: How to reset iPhone iPhone
Thus our article about How to Backup Whatsapp to Google Drive & Restore Chat Messages, hopefully can help you in backing up WhatsApp to Google Drive.
Thank you for reading our article and see you in our next article.