How to track a Xiaomi cellphone There are times when you forget to put your cell phone in place, it certainly can make you panic if you do not find it. But for you Xiaomi users, don’t worry. Because Xiaomi has the advantage of tracking the location of your smartphone.
This certainly makes it easier for Xiaomi users to find out if their smartphone is lost, stolen or forgotten. Xiaomi’s excellence is the latest breakthrough in the face of increasingly fierce business competition.
To find a missing Xiaomi phone, there are two ways you can do if you experience it.
Check out the procedure for tracking down XIAOMI’s cellphone below
How to Track Xiaomi Cellphones with Mi Cloud
Mi Cloud is a superior feature applied by Xiaomi for all types of products exported by Xiaomi. With Mi Cloud, you can easily back up your files or photos online.
See also: How to Track a Lost HP Oppo
In addition to online data management, you can also track cellphone locations using Mi Cloud. The way you track the location of Xiaomi phones with Mi Cloud can be tracked in the following way.
1. Open the Mi Cloud Website
Click here to visit the MI Cloud site
Login with Registered Mi account. (You can use your registered e-mail, mobile number or Mi ID)
3. Search for Devices
Then click Find Hardware to start searching for the current HP location
4. Click on the Locate menu
Click the device location menu to search for mobile phones. (After you find the location, zoom in on the map that appears to ensure your cell’s position is accurate.)
If your smartphone is quiet, use the Xiaomi Sound Mode menu. (With this mode, you can activate the sound even if the phone is muted)
See also: How to Open a Mi Account
Usability of Features in Mi Cloud
There is something you need to know about the usability of features in Mi Cloud.
This feature can activate the ringing of the phone that is being searched for even in silent mode.
You can use Lost Mode if someone steals your cellphone. This feature helps you secure stolen phones by locking your Xiaomi phone.
By activating this mode, HP will not be used unless a registered Mi Cloud account is entered. If the person who took your cellphone replaces the sim card, you will receive a notification that someone has replaced the sim card in your cellphone.
Wipe Device (Erase Data)
Besides the two previous features, this is the last feature that you can use to delete all lost Xiaomi phone files and data. If there are important files on your Xiaomi phone, activate this Mi Cloud feature so that your data is safe.
The above method you can use for all types of Xiaomi phones as long as you have a Mi Cloud account. If the location of your cellphone is found, go directly to the site that appears to be picking up your cellphone.
So always remember your Mi Cloud account to ensure the security of your data and cellphone. In addition to using Mi Cloud, you can also track lost cellphones with the help of Google Find My Device.
Track Xiaomi Mobile with Google’s Find My Device
Besides Mi Cloud, you can use this method with the help of your Google Account.
To use this feature, all you need to do is make sure you have registered your google account on your lost cellphone. If your Google Account is registered on a lost cellphone, you can follow the method below.
- Open your browser from a computer / cellular and visit Google Device Manager here
- Sign in with the google account installed on the lost phone.
- If your Google account is signed in to more than one device, select the device that you want to search
- After selecting the device you are looking for, Google will try to connect to your device. (Google will be connected if you activate the lost data and GPS plan on your cellphone.)
If connected, the map screen will change the location of your cellphone.
Like Mi Cloud, Google also offers features that you can use on Find My Device. There are three features that Google offers in this mobile search service.
There are three features provided:
- Play Sound feature: You can try ringing a cellphone with Play Sound if your mobile location is close to your range. The phone will still ring even in silent mode.
- Lock feature: Or you can use the feature Lock to lock your cellphone so it can’t be opened easily.
- Erase feature: The last step you can take if your cell phone is not detected is to delete data on your cell phone. You can use the feature Erase to erase all data even if your cellphone is turned off.
See also: How to Find Someone’s Location Through Whatsapp
Deimikan is the way how to track down your XIAOMI cell phone, hopefully in that way your mobile will be found soon, Thank you.
1. Open find my device> 2. Log in an email that is on the lost device> then automatically search for the lost device will find your device.
Find my device is a tracking application from Google that uses e-mail on an Android smartphone.
Mi Cloud is a data cloud service provided by Xiaomi, where we can store data on Xiaomi servers and synchronize and track devices connected to Mi accounts.