Good shoes need daily care so that the material resistance is maintained. One of them is to do shoe polish with quality products. In addition to being durable and durable, shining shoes can also make shoes look newer and shiny.
Before buying, here is the right shoe polish
It’s a good idea before buying a variety of shoe polish products recommendations, you need to know first how to polish shoes properly. This is done so that shoe care in accordance with the model and material can be done with the right rules.
– Prepare tools and materials for polishing shoes. What you need is wax shoe polish, brush shoe bristles, used cloth without fibers, toothpicks (for shoes brogue), shoe trees (to maintain the shape of the shoes)
– Use the newspaper as a base. Cover the surface of the shoe with old newspapers before polishing the shoes.
– Enter the shoe trees. Shoe trees is a shoe buffer that functions to maintain the shape of the shoe during the polishing process. You can also use newspaper rolls to put in your shoes if you don’t have them shoe trees.
– Use a bristle brush to comb through the dirt. Choose a horsehair brush to comb the sides of the shoe with the dirt attached.
– Polish with shoe polish. Rub the cloth on the shoes that have been given polish slowly. Use a small circular motion technique so that you don’t miss the slightest angle.
– Brush back shoes that have been polished. After drying, do the buffing step by taking a bristle brush and then applying it with light pressure. This is done so that the shoes look more shiny.
– Use a toothpick to clean the hole in the shoe brogue. Because of shoes brogue have small holes, make sure there are no candles wax or dirt. Can use a toothpick and to clean it thoroughly.
Also read: Effective! Here are 5 ways to polish men’s shoes in five minutes!
Here are recommendations for shoe polish brands that you can try
After knowing how to polish shoes properly, you can try some recommendations for the best shoe polish products available in the Indonesian market. Adjust the type and material of the shoe so that it is not mistaken to polish which results in damage to the material. Check out the good shoe polish options here.
1. Saphir Medaille D’Or Pate de Luxe Shoe Polish
Price: Rp360 thousand
If you want shoes that are more shiny and look new, trust with Saphir Medaille D’Or Pate de Luxe. With a combination of ingredients consisting of beeswax, carnauba wax, pine oil and 6 other natural ingredients, one of the best shoe polish is able to protect and polish the shoe at the same time.
Your leather shoe collection is guaranteed to look more radiant by applying it shoe polish this. There are also 7 variants of color choices that can be adjusted to the color of the shoe.
2. Biopolish Leather Care
Price: IDR 60 thousand
For a very affordable shoe polish price, try using Biopolish Leather Care which offers premium quality polish. Very fitting you apply to all models of leather shoes.
Shoe polish it has no odor and has antioxidant properties that protect the original color of leather shoes from the sun while not changing its appearance gloss from shoes. There is also a formula natural anticracking agent which prevents the surface of the leather from peeling off quickly.
Also read: Old Leather Shoes Become New with 5 of the Best Men’s Shoe Polish
3. Plac MA-014
Price: Rp90 thousand
Worried that your white shoes are dirty from the stain? The solution is to clean shoes wearing Plac MA-014. This white shoe polish has a brush that has been attached directly to the bottle.
Not only white shoes made from canvas, Plac MA-014 can polish white shoes made from denim and suede. Yellow stains disappear, your white shoes also look shiny.
4. Dr. Martens Shoe Polish
Price: Rp270 thousand
Price of shoes boots Dr. Martens, who is relatively expensive, also needs special care because of the dominance of quality leather. You can polish shoe Dr. Martens with shoe polish artificial brand these shoes.
Dr. Shoe Martens Polish can cover blisters or friction on the surface of the leather shoes. This shoe polish is also suitable for daily care which makes shoe material look smoother and shiny.
5. Polish Kiwi Shoes
Price: IDR 15 thousand
Not always expensive, you can also use locally made shoe polish products at low prices. Try using Kiwi shoe polish which is a classic shoe polish with a womb camauba wax natural.
This natural wax polish formula can help shine, nourish and protect the skin surface of the shoe. Shoe polish it consists of various color variants that can be adjusted to the color of the shoes.
6. Cololite Suede Lotion
Price: Rp74 thousand
Same as leather material, shoe material suede also have special care in cleaning shoes. For the best recommendations, use Cololite Suede Lotion that is specially produced in cleaning shoes suede.
This product is effective in removing dirt and stubborn stains from shoes suede maximally. Don’t forget, use it sponge specifically polish when shining shoes suede.
Also read: 5 Guidelines for Choosing the Best Shoe Polish for Men
7. Jeslyn Quinn Wax & Seal
Price: Rp180 thousand
Don’t want your shoes to look dirty because of rain splashes or puddles on the road? Try shoe polish with Jeslyn Quinn Wax & Seal.
The content of pine tree oil can protect shoe skin from fungus while providing a thin layer that is strong, waterproof and durable. Shoe skin is protected from stains or bacteria that stick.
So, are you ready to clean shoes with this polish product?