How to Root Xiaomi- How to Root Xiaomi Mobile We can do it using a computer or without a computer.
Root is a way we can access hidden files on Xiaomi phones and modify their use.
And also in order to maximize and speed up the performance of our Xiaomi phones.
Rooting Xiaomi Classified as difficult and easy. However, we can easily successfully rooting. As long as we do it step by step correctly.
How to Root Xiaomi Using a PC
The first way of wisdom is to do rooting work using a computer.
See also: How to Unlock Bootloader
There are many applications that we can use to root our phones easily. Here we will use Root Genius.
Combat tool that we need to prepare
- Xiaomi phones have at least 50% battery.
- Enable USB debugging mode. On one side:
- Open the settings on your Xiaomi phone, then select “About cellphone.”
- Then look for the MIUI version option, and click repeatedly until the message You are a developer appears.
- Then reopen the settings menu, then select Other settings. Next we select the developer option. Activate developer mode, find and turn on USB debugging mode.
- Also turn on unknown source mode. With the settings open, select Additional settings, then search for an unknown source.
- A built-in USB cable or a high-quality USB cable.
- Internet connection on the computer.
How to Root with Root Genius
- Turn off PC Antivirus
First, turn off the antivirus application on our computer. Because your computer usually detects Root Genius as a virus.
- Download Root Genius
Then download the Root Genius application. After the download is complete, install and run the application.
- Connect your XIAOMI cellphone
Next, connect your Xiaomi phone using a USB cable. The text that is called will appear if our cellphone is fully readable.
- Root Process
Then check whether I agree to the agreement. Then click Root, Wait for the root process to finish.
Disconnect your Xiaomi cellphone from the computer, then open the android menu and we will find an application called Kinguser.
How to Root Xiaomi with an Application
The second way is to access root without using a computer. The application that we will use here is Kingroot.
Follow the steps below:
- Install KingRoot: Download and install KingRoot ”If the installation is blocked by the Play Protect application, select Details> Continue installation (unsafe). If it still can’t, open Play Store> Play Protect> Disable the scanner for security threats. “
- Open the KingRoot Application: When the KingRoot application is successfully installed, click the blue button that says “Try this”. Here kingRoot will check whether your Android system has been rooting or not. Then, click Try to root the Kingroot permission
- root process: Just wait for the root process to run until it’s finished (requires a fast and stable internet connection).
- Done: If your Android device is rooting successfully, it will be marked “Root Success.”
There are many advantages after successfully booting your Android device. Here are some of the benefits:
See also: Android Antivirus Application
- Transfer data and applications to the SD card
In general, the default Android smartphone cannot transfer data and applications to the SD card. At this level, internal storage on a smartphone will be filled quickly.
To overcome this, you can use applications such as FolderMount, XinternalSD, APP2SD and others. But with a note, the cellphone must have been rooted.
- Activate 4G Internet on SIM 2
There are a number of Android smartphones that do not carry a 4G network on a SIM 2 card. If you have rooted, this system can launch a 4G network option or you can also use a special ROM.
After rooting, it turns out you can process the system on Android. For example, using applications such as Hide Root, Hide Mock Location, FakeGPS, and others.
What do you mean by that? So, if you use applications like Hide Mock and FakeGPS, you can process your site. This is very useful for several reasons.
- Improve performance by installing disks
By installing Tweak, you can improve Android in-game performance or battery life issues. Many opreker share it either in the form of scripts or applications.
For example, an application is called GLTOOLS. With this application, you can improve the GPU performance of your Android smartphone.
Lack of Root
After reviewing its features, here are some limitations of the rooting Android device:
Smartphone vendors close root access so no one modifies it. This is done to protect your smartphone from intentional or accidental damage.
Because of this, guarantees will generally be refused on embedded Android devices. So, think again before rooting.
Rooted Android devices are vulnerable to viruses. However, many antivirus providers now access Android devices such as Kaspersky, Avast, AVG, Bitdefender, and ESET.
See also: How to Use KingRoot
Those are the 2 ways to root your XIAOMI mobile that you can do, the above method can be done in all types of xiaomi, Hopefully useful, Thank you.
the Allow Android user process, to gain higher control access (called “access.” root“).
KingRoot is a application which allows users to get access root on Android devices.
Open KingUser> click Settings (located in the upper right corner). > Press “Root Authorization Settings“. > click “Remove Root Permission“> Press Clear then the unrooting process will begin.