how to copy paste the Instagram caption Usually when someone uploads a photo or video, it must be accompanied by captions and hashtags. Providing this hashtag is usually included by the user so other people can find the uploaded picture or video.
This method is also one of the things that the photos and videos that we upload get a lot of likes and relocations.
If someone searches for keywords or hashtags on an Instagram search as you type, the hash tag that you enter will automatically appear on that search.
Now, one of the obstacles on Instagram is that users cannot copy the text (in the form of text, links or hashtags) that are registered by anyone.
In addition, when we provide links to captions on the photos and videos that we upload, other people also cannot click on the link.
Well this time we will share ways to copy the captions that are on Instagram, continue to see ya.
How to Copy Paste Caption Instagram
The following is How to Copy Paste Caption Instagram without using an application that is quite easy to do, see below.
See also: Instagram Feeds Limiting Application
Here are the steps:
- First of all, you can open an Instagram post where you will copy the text
- After that, you can open additional options by tapping the three dot icon in the upper right corner of the post
- If several options are displayed, you can select the Copy link option to copy the shipment URL
- After copying the URL, move to the browser application which is your main pillar, in this case I prefer to use Google Chrome
- Paste the URL that was successfully copied into the column, followed by pressing the Enter key
- The post along with the description and comments will appear on the page, in this case if you are asked to enter you can ignore it
- Then select the title that will be displayed by pressing a few moments until the text is displayed and select the text (icon with two pins)
- You can move the needle to decide which part you want to copy
- When finished, remove the needle and select the COPY option if it appears
- If not, you can repeat it to select the part of the text you want to copy
As for the way to Copy Paste Caption Instagram using the application, see below.
How to Copy Paste Caption Instagram with Applications
You can use the application named “Picturize”The list below is a review.
Pircturize is an application that can scan photos uploaded on Instagram. Later, this application can copy all letters or words including links in the picture.
See also: How to Download Photos on Instagram
Picturize automatically does a scan or filter so that the text immediately becomes paragraphs and sentences.
When the scan is complete, we can directly copy the scanned text through this application. Now, so you can try it right away, follow the steps below.
Steps to use the Picturize application
- First, download the Picturize application through PlayStore.
- After that, you can directly open the Instagram application on your Android.
- Take a screenshot of the target text of the photo or video you want to copy.
- Screenshots are automatically saved in the gallery.
- Then open the Picturize application, then tap the “Camera” icon and then press the “Gallery” button again to take a screenshot.
- Wait for the image to upload, then the application automatically scans the image. Wait for the scanning process to finish.
- When the scan is complete, it automatically fills in the text of the pictures you take from Instagram. You can copy or copy.
See also: How to Download Videos on Instagram
So that’s 2 Ways to Copy Paste Caption Instagram that you can use, it’s easy enough right ?. Hopefully helpful, and thank you.
Instagram is a social media application for sharing photos and videos.
Open the instagram application> select settings> scroll down> tap add account> then enter the name and password of the account you want to add.
Open the Instagram application> Select the video you want to download> Copy the following video link> Next open the site downloadgram.com.> Paste the video link that you previously copied> Finishing, you immediately download the video.