How to Register LinkAja Application and Use It- LinkAja is an electronic money service in e-money issued by Telkomsel. At the beginning of the issuance of this e-money service, Telkomsel used Tcash as the name of the digital service that was issued. As from February 2019 Tcash changed to LinkAja.
By using LinkAja you can use online purchases, payment of credit card payments, TV Cable, PDAM, Insurance etc.
You need to know that LinkAja is still the same as Tcash. With LinkAja, you can use LinkAja balances at outlets that are already the same as your Telkomsel. Outlets that have the same cup as Telkomsel are marked with NFC stickers (TCASH TAP).
NFC, which stands for Technology Communications Field Covering Your basic Radio Frequency Identification (RFID). NFC technology is now very widely used, for example train card payments, e-tolls and many more.
With this technology you no longer need to synchronize cards at the time of the transaction. To use LinkAja services, you must register and know how to use them. Follow how to register and use LinkAja which we will discuss on this occasion.
How to Register LinkAja Application and Use It
For those of you who are just going to use the LinkAja application, you can download the application in Playstore (Android) on the App Store (iOS).
See also: Hotel and Airplane Booking Application
You can register using the LinkAja Application or you can also use the USSD code provided by Telkomsel.
If you are new to the LinkAja application then check out how to register and use the enriched LinkAja application.
Register using the Application
- Open the LinkAja application that you downloaded.
- Press Register / Register to register
- Fill in the cellphone number to be registered and make a secret pin as a password.
- After finishing, you can use the LinkAja account that you have already obtained
- Register using the USSD code
You can also register you using the USSD code.
- Press * 800 * 88 * 6 PIN # on the call menu.
- Then you will be directed to enter the registration menu, then select 1 to continue.
Keep in mind the pin you made, because it will be your account login password.
To use it, you must have enough balance to cover transactions with LinkAja. You must top up your balance to be able to use the LinkAja Application as a non-cash payment tool.
How to Top-Up Your Link Balance
One of the advantages that you can find in this application is to add balance. You can fill any balance. Top Up Link Balance can be done by GraPARI, bank transfer, virtual account, or the nearest minimarket.
See also: Android and IOS Mobile Banking Applications
Top Up Balance in Minimarket
If you want to top up your balance at the Mini Market, you only need to make the symbol first. Create a token with * 800 * 3 # access and then enter your pin.
After that you will receive an SMS in the form of a pin for TopA LinkA balance. Look at the pin you received at the cashier, then the cashier processes your account balance. All proof of your transaction will be sent via SMS.
How To Top-Up Link Balance Via Bank Transfer
If you use the bank transfer option, you can use ATM, Mobile Banking or Internet Banking. Here are the steps:
Top-Up Balance with Mobile Banking
- Enter your mobile banking application.
- Select the Transfer menu to another bank account.
- Then, select the Aja transfer destination link with bank code 911
- Then enter the mobile number registered at LinkAja as the destination account.
- Enter the balance that you want to transfer.
- Complete the transfer process according to the instructions.
Top-Up Balance via ATM
- Insert the ATM card and enter your ATM PIN.
- Select the Balance Transfer menu to your bank account.
- Then enter the link code for LinkAja: 911.
- Information about the destination account number is the telephone number registered at LinkAja.
- Then determine how much money the TopUp will be
- Finally, follow the instructions to complete the transaction.
See also: How to Leave the WhatsApp Group Unknown
LinkAja is an application that provides convenience and comfort when it comes to meeting transaction needs for all walks of life.
The application is very safe because it is supported by strong protection by the security of electronic transaction systems,
You can fill any balance. Top Up Link Balance can be done by GraPARI, bank transfer, virtual account, or the nearest minimarket.