The existence of sambal at Indonesian dining table is practically a mandatory law. For Indonesians, sambal has become a “loyal friend” to a plate of warm rice at the dinner table. Sambal is also a boarding boy’s best friend, especially when the old date comes, because eating with tofu or tempeh alone can be a luxury. If accompanied by spicy sauce, and make sweat drip.
One type of chili sauce that is a favorite in Indonesia is ripe tomato sauce. This type of sambal is suitable for the majority of fried dishes such as tofu or tempeh, chicken and fried fish. Ripe tomato sauce is usually an alternative for chili fans, who are happy with the spicy taste but are still looking for a fresh sensation.
For those of you who want to make your own tomato sauce. You can see the recipe in this article.
Ripe Tomato Sambal Recipe
3 red tomatoes
10 in-patient chilies
3 curly chilies
2 cloves of garlic
4 cloves of shallot
Right amount of oil)
Salt to taste)
Sugar (to taste)
Terasi (can not use shrimp paste, if you don’t like it)
Flavoring (to taste)
How to make:
1. Peel the onion and garlic then cut into small pieces. After that cut the chillies and tomatoes into small pieces
2. Fried garlic, onion, cayenne pepper, curly chili and tomatoes until cooked
3. Puree onions, chilies and tomatoes has been fried on a mortar.
4. Give sugar, salt, and flavoring to taste delicious to your liking
5. You can add lime juice, if you want to get a fresh chili flavor
6. Saute the chili sauce again with a little oil, so that the chili flavor appears more. After that serve
Recipe for Intestinal Tomato Sambal
The main ingredient
1/2 kilogram intestine which is already inclean up and boil it in a short amount of time
4 tomatoes red which are already chopped.
Flavoring taste (to taste)
G.Ula to taste (sufficiently)
material Seasoning Hsoft
10 cayenne peppers.
3 cloves of shallot.
2 cloves of garlic.
1 centdok teh pepper.
1 segment ginger
How to make:
1. Saute onion, garlic, chili, pepper, and ginger. After that add the tomatoes, then stir until fragrant
2. Enter the intestine, salt, sugar, and flavoring. Until it feels like what you want
3. Allow a few moments
4. Taste the chili sauce. If it is appropriate, turn off the stove and lift the sauce to serve
Fried Onion Tomato Sambal Recipe
8 cloves of shallot
6 cloves of garlic
15 curly red chilies
6 chili cayenne (can be added if you want more spicy)
1 medium red tomato/big
1 sendok teh shrimp paste
200 ml of vegetable oil
1 sendok mwill salt and pepper
2 sendok mwill sugar
How to make:
1. Saute all ingredients with hot oil until it turns brown. After that lift
2. Ulek rude all ingredients that are already fried
3. Give salt, sugar and pepper. Then ulek again using a mortar until evenly distributed
4. Add the remaining oil which is used to fry ingredients into chili sauce. After that stir until evenly distributed
5. If you want it fresher, you can menadd a little lime
That’s how to make ripe tomato sauce, intestinal tomato sauce, and fried onion tomato sauce that you can make easily at home. Good luck!