Basically, Korean Garlic Bread is a round bread consisting of garlic and flavor cream cheese which blends perfectly. South Korea’s typical roadside snacks are in a stir to replace the previous dalgona coffee viral too. The taste is salty and tasty to make this bread fits on the tongue of Indonesian people. To fill activities at home, try making this Korean Garlic Bread at home. The ingredients are really easy to find you know!
Easy Korean Garlic Bread recipe
If before garlic bread consists of only a few small pieces of bread, Korean Garlic Bread is much larger and filling. Moreover, there are additional ingredients cream cheese which makes it more rich in flavor. The strong aroma of this bread will immediately arouse the taste once put in the oven! Citing Liputan6.com, here’s how to make Korean Garlic Bread and details of the ingredients needed.
– 200 grams of bread flour
– 1 tablespoon milk powder
– 1 tablespoon sugar
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 3 grams of instant yeast
– 115 ml of water
– 25 ml of vegetable oil
Also Read: Still Exist, These 5 Legendary Bakeries in the City of Bandung You Must Visit
Cream cheese ingredients:
– 200 grams of cream cheese
– 150 grams of melted butter
– 60 grams of chopped garlic
– 2 tablespoons milk
– 2 tablespoons of sugar
– 1 egg
– 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
– 2 tsp dried basil
– 2 teaspoons dried parsley
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– Potato Flakes (potato starch), for sprinkling
Also Read: 5 Best Toaster Recommendations That Make Bread More Crispy
How to make Korean Garlic Bread:
1. In the machine mixer or bread, add all the ingredients starting with water, yeast, sugar, bread flour, milk powder, salt, and oil. Knead for 20 minutes until elastic. Let it rise for one hour.
2. Set aside the crusty bread dough then place it on clean paper or ceramic paper that has been given flour. Divide the dough into 4 pieces. The shape of the part becomes rounded.
3. Let the mixture rise for about an hour. Apply water to the mixture and bake it in an oven at 180 degrees Celsius for about 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Afterwards, remove the bread from oven and chill bread.
5. To make bread stuffing, mix the salted butter, eggs, parmesan cheese, milk, dried herbs, chopped garlic, sugar, and salt in a bowl.
6. Slice half of the bread into 8 or 6 parts, don’t let the bread split all the way.
7. Fill the bread with soft cream cheese.
8. Soak each bread with a previously made garlic butter mixture.
9. Give some potato chips and cream cheese in the middle of the bread before baking in an oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes.
10. Drain and serve while warm!