Spaghetti brulee is becoming a food trend that is loved by many people. Actually this menu is not a new menu, because it is basically pasta (spaghetti) which is roasted using sauce bechamel as topping-his. So, it doesn’t hurt if you try to make the super easy spaghetti brulee recipe below.
Super easy to make spaghetti brulee recipe.
To make this Spaghetti brulee you basically need to make spahjetti bolognes and bechamel sauce. For this super easy version, you can use instant Bolognese spaghetti seasoning. Curious? Come on, just make this super easy spaghetti brulee recipe.
Also read: 5 Types of Spaghetti Seasoning and How to Make It
Ingredients for spaghetti bologne:
1 pack of spaghetti (packs of around 200 grams)
½ large Bombay onion, chopped
3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
200 grams of minced meat
½ teaspoon basil (if any)
1 pack of instant Bolognese spaghetti or sauces (about 350gr)
Ingredients for bechamel sauce:
2 tablespoons butter
4 tablespoons flour
500 ml of liquid milk (full cream)
1 pack of grated cheese, grated
½ teaspoon nutmeg
Salt and pepper to taste
Also read: Delicious Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe in Just 25 Minutes
How to make:
1. Heat the pan, melt the butter, then add the flour little by little the sauce continues to stir until the flour is dissolved and cooked (golden brown, don’t burn).
2. Slowly, add liquid milk little by little the sauce keeps stirring (using a better wisk). Make sure there are no lumps in the flour.
3. Enter the shredded cheese chili sauce and keep stirring.
4. Add the nutmeg powder, pepper and salt, cook until it boils and the sauce thickens. Drain well.
1. Prepare a frying pan, add oil then saute Bombay onion and garlic until fragrant.
2. Enter the minced meat, cook until cooked.
3. Enter the Bolognese sauce, stir well.
4. Add the basil powder, pepper and salt, add a little water, then cook until the consistency of the sauce returns thick.
5. After the sauce is cooked, pour it on the spaghetti that has been boiled (aldente) not overcooked.
Make spaghetti brulee
1. Prepare a non-stick baking pan, spread butter on the bottom.
2. Pour 1/3 the sauce bechamel, then flatten.
3. Pour the spaghetti Bolognese above bechamel, smooth it out.
4. Pour the rest of the bechamel sauce until all of the spaghetti is completely covered, smooth.
5. Put in the preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius. Bake for 20-30 minutes until the top of the bechamel caramelize and golden brown.
6. Remove from the oven, drain briefly until set, then ready to be served warm.
Also read: Don’t Bored, Serve ABC Sardine Sauce Spaghetti for Sahur Menu, Come on!
How come, isn’t it hard to make this super easy spaghetti brulee recipe? Try it!